WHO WE ARE
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Which cookies are used, and what for?
We use a mix of Google Analytics cookies.
Information collected by Cookies
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by Table Flip Games, or on behalf of Table Flip Games.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
2. To enable Table Flip Games to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
When someone visits www.tableflipgames.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under GDPR you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This policy was last reviewed on 6th May 2021.