Sure Footing is a fast and frantic infinite runner about four friends saving their world from extinction. The world of Computra is under threat from the evil Ramrafstar and his ferocious minion Deletion Dave, who seek to destroy the partitions that hold everything together.
Play as one of our four heroes: Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk as they outrun Dave across the disk sectors of Computra: to warn their friends and find a way to stop Ramrafstar before their home world is destroyed. Collect MIPs, avoid obstacles and overcome the challenges faced in the distant sectors of Computra.Four Playable Characters: Play as Pixel Pete, Polly Polygon, Blip and Plunk – each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Visit distant sectors of the world of Computra: Watch out for the weird and wonderful changes these distant sectors bring.
- Customise Your Loadout: Play it your way with a variety of power-ups and buffs that can give you an edge over Deletion Dave.
- In-Game Shop: Collect MIPs in-game to unlock customisation options, with over 100 items to unlock! New power-ups, skill buffs and extra costumes for each character.
- In-Game Challenges: Complete in-game challenges to build successfully unlock new content.
- Play At Your Own Speed: Finding the game too taxing? Or simply not hard enough? No problem! Our procedural generation system is designed to tailor itself towards a variety of difficulty settings that allow you to play the game at your own pace.
- Leaderboards and Player Stats: See how you compare up against the rest of the Sure Footing community.
- Single and Multiplayer Challenge Modes: Play challenge levels for two to four players and show your friends how to keep running!
Sure Footing blends the best of both classic platforming and infinite runners into a fast and frantic arcade experience.
Out on PC Now
Sure Footing the intensely fun addictive infinite runner is out now on PC through Steam and Itch.io.
More Sure Footing on:
Follow Sure Footing on Twitter for updates on new features and plenty of other cool stuff. Follow @SureFootingGame
You can also follow our regular updates on our development log on Tumblr.